Cosplay pictures, Jack Harkness
So i went to the thrift shop today to look, and i found this coat (which is a little big for me, but i’ll never find something that isnt), and shirt. I was surprisingly close to actually having this cosplay done from the start.
There are still a few things that need to be done:
Different suspenders (thicker, two clips on one strap thingy), White undershirt (can you believe that I don’t own a plain white T-shirt?), get an actual Vortex Manipulator (im using my ridiculously big watch as one for now), and a haircut.
The coat isn’t perfect, but the few things that aren’t perfect can be fixed easily (Replace buttons, the shoulder strappy things are different, its not ankle length(this can’t be fixed, actually)).
So yeah, im pretty proud with how this has turned out.
Now…I just need a reason to wear this….14 notes · #Cosplay #Jack Harness #Doctor who
- revielle likes this
- thefaceofjack likes this
- agentwxshington likes this
- agentwxshington reblogged this from doctor-on-a-dino
- thedoctorwiththebrokenheart likes this
- aliceopal likes this
- rebexvn likes this
- praisekoenig likes this
- flufferbuns likes this
- psychedelic-penguin reblogged this from doctor-on-a-dino
- booknutty likes this
- iamthedroidyourelookingfor likes this
- mariokartology likes this
- kaidenovsky said: the suspenders they use for jack are “old style” suspenders that you either sew directly onto pants or button onto them with hidden buttons on the inside of the waistband~ (that last bit makes little sense…)
- feelhollow likes this
- doctor-on-a-dino posted this